To completely remove VisualBee Toolbar, try using Windows Uninstall to remove the following items in programs list: - the main toolbar item, VisualBee V.11 Toolbar (7.87MB) - the optional MyPCBackup - and the recommended RealPlayer and its sponsored Google Chrome
1. You can first remove the said VisualBee V.11 Toolbar using Control Panel's Change/Remove option. Read this post for additional details.
2. Choose Yes from below Toolbar Uninstall.
3. Close the following "Thank you bla bla" web page.
4. To cleanly remove VisualBee Toolbar, you need to manually restore the Home page settings for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
5. To sort out your ruined Windows programs manager, you consider uninstalling those unused software from your computer - the only option you can thoroughly remove VisualBee Toolbar.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum