KB20140217 Uninstall Optimizer Elite MAX
[ 145.64 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
(Photo: Informer Technologies, Inc.)
This troubleshooting help has solutions that you can uninstall Optimizer Elite MAX on your Windows as lots of novice users dislike the MAX's nonstop error reports. Well, such safe - hit this VT file
for additional info - yet potentially unwanted system optimizer can be installed on a Windows computer if you uncheck the extra installation options. In other words, performing some express install progress will bring Optimizer Elite MAX and other possibly unused software even semi-trojware to your system. Cannot remove Optimizer Elite MAX and other junkware? The download link above will display an uninstall tool PRO, ensuring you can force the MAX app to uninstall and safeguard your programs list plus browser settings.
How do I manually get rid of Optimizer Elite MAX?
1. To smoothly uninstall the Optimizer Elite MAX, I first close the following "Optimizer Elite MAX Thank You" page.
[ 53.07 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
2. Then I ignore the Max's "Attention" window and exit its client.
[ 42.84 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
3. Now I have 3 options to perform the uninstall process:
- one: start >> All Programs >> Optimizer Elite MAX >> run "Uninstall Optimizer Elite MAX".
[ 26.41 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
- two: I check out XP's Add/Remove list >> locate the unwanted Max item (6.26MB) >> hit Remove.
[ 34.98 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
- three: I enter Max's installation folder >> run the below "unins000" application (1.15 MB (1,215,857 bytes)).
[ 63.62 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
4. To automatically uninstall Optimizer Elite MAX, I hit Yes on the following "Uninstall" dialogue window.
[ 19.49 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
5. Wait while the standard uninstall is being processed. Close the Uninstall and the Max's uninstall survey page.
[ 42.66 KiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
6. Save, restart and clean associated leftovers in order to thoroughly uninstall Optimizer Elite MAX.
1. Review this thread
on PUP removal.
2. Use the professional uninstaller
program above to keep PUA away.
3. Subscribe our YouTube channel
4. Follow us on Google+