It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 am 
Site Admin

KB20140806 Remove oneSOFTperday

Indeed, uninstalling oneSOFTperday alone does not require much practice, but online downloader, ad-based installation package, or downware, technically, can always make the situation complicated. Well, "Potentially Unwanted Program" (PUP, or say PUA) season is here, with many other aggressive plus unsafe download sites having been published or generated. Meanwhile, the bloatware infection rate is growing faster, as lots of other inexperienced readers did not perform a virus scan before running some downloaded stuff, or some were careless guys when installing such modified setup files. Moreover, slightly belying its name, oneSOFTperday is actually an automatic discounter sender. We'd like to call it "oneDiscountperday" or "oneCouponperday". We has provided a lot of related cases and solutions recently, particularly with the mentioned downware, hijackware, PUPs and the likes. Wish to delete oneSOFTperday thoroughly? Windows' Add/Remove Programs did not show the risky app? Want to take down all other badware you installed accidentally? On WindowsUninstaller.org, you can easily get rid of oneSOFTperday using our pro-grade uninstaller program -- it's the very PUP cleaner in such cases. For other advanced users, read on and learn how to manually remove oneSOFTperday from a 64-bit Windows 7 computer.
Attachment:
Remove oneSOFTperday - 1.jpg
[ 64.83 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

How can I remove oneSOFTperday manually?

1. To smoothly remove oneSOFTperday, I first launch the option "Quitter".
2. Now I have 2 options to eliminate oneSOFTperday:

- one: Open up Control Panel's Uninstall or change a progam applet, locate the below OneSoftPerDay 000.1 and launch Uninstall option in the list.
Attachment:
Remove oneSOFTperday - 2.jpg
[ 51.93 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

- two: I enter the Day's installation folder, run the following unins000 application (970 KB (993,312 bytes)) using the root user's rights (Admin privileges).
Attachment:
oneSOFTperday - 3.jpg
[ 49.08 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

3. I choose the Yes option from the below UAC warning box.
Attachment:
oneSOFTperday - 4.jpg
[ 43.59 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

4. I say Yes to the following oneSoftperday Uninstall to verify I do want to remove the riskware from my computer.
Attachment:
oneSOFTperday - 5.jpg
[ 19.54 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

5. I wait till the express uninstall is done. Then I exit the Uninstall wizard.
Attachment:
oneSOFTperday - 6.jpg
[ 16.04 KiB | Viewed 827 times ]

6. To entirely remove oneSOFTperday, I first run my Win7 under its Safe Mode, then I make all hidden items appear and then I search, identify and delete related traces like OneSoftperDay.cyl (58 bytes (58 bytes)), onesoftperday.css and so forth.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:50 am 
Site Admin

Related software information:

C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSoftPerDay\
C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSoftPerDay\onesoftperday_widget.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSoftPerDay\unins000.dat
C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSoftPerDay\unins000.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSoftPerDay\unins000.msg

HKLM|SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OneSoftPerDay_is1