It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Uninstall Tuneup Pro 1.08
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:25 am 
Site Admin

KB20140808 Uninstall Tuneup Pro

UPDATE (11/05/2014): Turned out that this Tuneup Pro is just the clone of RegClean Pro, as I've detected the below ad for downloading Tuneup Pro. The complete URL was http://lax1.ib.adnxs[dot]com/click?IsTgKqVCEUAixOAqpUIRQH0_NV66SStAIsTgKqVCEUAixOAqpUIRQPzcXrK1TewTHovy8EmDiXGcslpUAAAAAJPANQBfAAAAXwAAAAIAAABNJ0oBlKkHAAAAAQBVU0QAVVNEACwB-gBREAAAI78AAgQAAQIAAJYAwSOVZwAAAAA./cnd=%212gYpQwjV-eUBEM3OqAoYlNMeIAM./referrer=search.conduit.com/clickenc=http%3A%2F%2Fnetwork.adsmarket.com%2Fclick%2Fi2FvnGfKfJyPYXDEXsp6w4pkcJVgn32Vt2Rym2Cge8OJY2ybYZ2plYhhcZllnA%3Fdp%3DCP3767509_S95_C21636941_3522707%26dp2%3Dlax1CJ6Wyoef6eDEcRACGPy5-5LbtpP2EyINNjYuMTg3Ljc0LjEyNSgBMJzl6qIF%26dp3%3DUsearch.conduit.com

By far, we just temporarily put "Uninstall" ahead of today's target application, Tuneup Pro from he Phone Support Pvt. Ltd. , which is an optimization tool that has very similar user interface with Systweak's RegClean Pro. For regular users, Tuneup Pro could be scumware even though its original installation file, tuppsetup_site_default.exe (MD5, 74ad62fea4af98e098c1c29c37987ee7), is risk-free. To be frank, one of our PUP experts got the said Tuneup Pro item during an aggressive customized downloader. And another: with each download of the said downware, which is typically designed to attack inexperienced users' programs list and browser configurations, it's getting nearer to bloatware infection. That's the inner connection between badware/grayware and malware. Cannot remove Tuneup Pro? Having trouble with getting rid of other annoying adware, spyware and/or badware some of sort? Now an uninstaller program pro is available on our WindowsUninstaller.org. Why is this important and recommended? Windows' default uninstall utility is far enough to thoroughly clean an unwanted app's traces, to take down such malicious foistware. You guys will have chance to view free malware shows on our Youtube channel. Want better privacy, security and performance? Get our PUP remover. Read on and delete Tuneup Pro for your own computer security.
Attachment:
Uninstall Tuneup Pro - 1.jpg
[ 57.53 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

How do I manually uninstall Tuneup Pro?

1. I just ignore the potential fakealerts regarding registry errors as I am running a clean xp computer, then exit the unwanted client.
2. Now I have 3 methods to get rid of Tuneup Pro:

- one: start >> All Programs >> Tuneup Pro >> run the embedded "Uninstall Tuneup Pro"in the sub-folder.
Attachment:
Uninstall Tuneup Pro - 2.jpg
[ 53.22 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

- two: I can also process with the typical Windows Control Panel routine, then I launch the option "Remove" for pro in the programs list.
Attachment:
20140808011039.jpg
[ 80.32 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

- three: I enter the Pro's installation folder >> run the following unins000 application (1.14 MB (1,196,888 bytes)).
Attachment:
20140808011156.jpg
[ 110.38 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

3. Here, to automatically uninstall Tuneup Pro, I BYPASS the so-called "PC Support Expert" and hit the "No, I want full uninstall" link on the left down corner the below uninstall wizard.
Attachment:
20140808011537.jpg
[ 80.82 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

4. I hit the Yes button on the mentioned Uninstall wizard to verify I do wish to uninstall Tuneup Pro.
Attachment:
20140808011553.jpg
[ 22 KiB | Viewed 3069 times ]

5. I wait still the express uninstall is complete. Then I just ignore the "after-uninstall" discount and directly close the so-called limited-time offer page.
6. I save my work, reboot the device, to cleanly uninstall Tuneup Pro, maintain my operating system, I need to identify and delete associated leftovers like an unknown shortcut file, named "Live PC Help" (which links to thephonesupport.com/?src=dtop). Still have difficulties with such leftover problems? Get a clean, PUA free PC with our safe recommendation, now.