Annoying bundleware pushed you to completely delete Hotspot Shield from your computer? Well, this post is for you. Meanwhile, I would like to recommend Privax's HMA software to you guys: the said solution is clean, more safe and more professional for regular users. For example, HMA does not make any changes to your browser programs, while Hotspot Shield installs an add-on, named "Hotspot Shield extension 3.23" to end-users' Firefox.
To completely REMOVE Hotspot Shield, you do the following: - remove the main VPN client from programs list. - uninstall other 2 optional apps, RealPlayer and Google's Chrome.
[ 59.79 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
[ 66.49 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
Complete steps to delete Hotspot Shield for a Windows 7 computer.
1. Exit Hotspot Shield software; run WTM to verify that you've completely end its HSSCP.exe *32 process that may still running in background. BTW, you can also end the following realsched.exe.
[ 36.35 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
2. Now, you have 3 options to uninstall the Hotspot Shield 3.09: - Open start menu, click All Programs and find below Hotspot Shield folder and run the "Uninstall Hotspot Shield" app in it.
[ 29.18 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
- Go to Control Panel on Windows start, press "Uninstall a program", locate the following "Hotspot Shield 3.09" in programs list, press Enter key or launch Windows' Uninstall/Change option.
[ 43.66 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
- Find the following Hotspot Shield installation folder and run the following Uninstall app.
[ 67.7 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
3. Whatever, you then should choose the Yes from UAC below.
[ 64.44 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
4. Choose "No thanks - just uninstall" option from the wizard below.
[ 51.3 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
5. Make sure that you've saved all your browser data, you then hit Uninstall on the following "Hotspot Shield 3.09 Uninstall" wizard.
[ 45.08 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
6. "Please wait while Hotspot Shield is being uninstalled".
[ 46.77 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
7. Close "Hotspot Shield 3.09 Uninstall".
[ 49.51 KiB | Viewed 1640 times ]
8. Close (or finish) the following "Hotspot Shield Uninstall Survey", Windows Explorer; save other stuff and then you restart. Rid your OS of Google's Chrome, RealPlayer and associated leftover items so you can cleanly uninstall Hotspot Shield.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum