|Uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 11.0.768.000
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||PerferctUninstallGuider [ Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 am ]|
|Post subject:||Uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 11.0.768.000|
KB20131014 Uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
To completely remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, you may need to rid your PC of the following ZoneAlarm-related item if you have chosen the QUICK INSTALL option. The said PUA are ZoneAlarm search (aka, ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar), Microsoft .NET Redistributable, Microsoft VC++ Redistributable (x86). Learn more details below.
[ 111.3 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
[ 20.81 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
[ 25.4 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
How to completely delete ZoneAlarm Free Firewall?
1. Log on to your computer as its Admin user.
2. To smoothly erase ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, you should exit the firewall client first.
[ 19.71 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
3. Say Yes to the following "Shut Down" window.
[ 22.02 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
4. Typically, we will use Windows Uninstall to uninstall the unwanted ZoneAlarm Free Firewall: start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs.
5. To automatically uninstall your ZoneAlarm Free Firewall suite, you then locate the installed firewall by CheckPoint, hit Remove next to it.
[ 85.74 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
6. Hit the gray Uninstall button on the following "ZoneAlarm Free Firewall Uninstall".
[ 76.75 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
7. Answer Yes to the confirmation from ZoneAlarm Firewall Uninstall above.
[ 18.43 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
8. Please wait that Uninstall helps you automatically uninstall the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall and then, press OK then No to restore your changed browsers.
[ 18.47 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
[ 26.46 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
[ 24.9 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
9. Close "ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar Uninstall: Completed" window. Click FINISH then
[ 77 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
10. You must restart so that you can successfully uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
[ 27.88 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
11. As we've said above, to fully uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, you should too consider removing other Microsoft items if you do not use them at all.
[ 49.05 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group