You tried to uninstall PC Speed Maximizer to no avail? That's OK because such reported riskware or say malware simply can't be uninstalled by Windows Control Panel. Review the following virus details from Virustotal. *(Detection ratio: 5 / 49) - Commtouch, W32/Banload.Y.gen!Eldorado - Comodo, UnclassifiedMalware - ESET-NOD32, a variant of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC - F-Prot, W32/Banload.Y.gen!Eldorado - TrendMicro-HouseCall, TROJ_GEN.F47V1207
[ 48.57 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
(PIC by SOFTONIC) Thus, you are kindly advised to use the provided PUA cleaner above to force delete PC Speed Maximizer on your Windows. Now, I am going to show how do I get rid of PC Speed Maximizer in my xp system.
How to remove the PC Speed Maximizer manually?
1. To smoothly remove PC Speed Maximizer, I first cancel its "error scanning" process then exit the risky client. 2. I run Task Manager to end the live SPMSmartScan.exe, gchighin.exe, gcbrmon.exe in background.
[ 28.5 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
3. Then I learn I have 3 options to get rid of PC Speed Maximizer:
- one: start >> All Programs >> PC Speed Maximizer >> run the following "Uninstall PC Speed Maximizer".
[ 41.14 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
- two: start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove >> look for the 'malware' PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 (27.33MB), press Remove tab.
[ 43.36 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
- three: find its install folder >> run the "unins000" app.
[ 94.71 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
4. Then I choose Yes from the "PC Speed Maximizer Uninstall" below to verify I process the removal of it.
[ 22.06 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
5. I wait for moments while that unins000 helps remove PC Speed Maximizer.
[ 29.5 KiB | Viewed 804 times ]
6. I exit that Uninstall, save, reboot then clean software remains in Windows Safe Mode.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum