KB20131214 Remove Websteroids 2.6.49
You too had better thoroughly remove Websteroids 2.6.49 on your computer. Why? Websteroids (MD5, b1c348b983eab2f69cb3bad7f1f8772a) is NOT reliable according to VirusTotal
. See the details below. If you just cannot uninstall Websteroids 2.6.49 on your browser, try the recommended PUA cleaner pro above.
- Avast, JS:BHO-O [PUP]
- DrWeb, Adware.Plugin.128
- ESET-NOD32, a variant of Win32/ExFriendAlert.B
- GData, Adware.Agent.NUE
- Kingsoft, VIRUS_UNKNOWN
- Malwarebytes, PUP.Optional.SearchDonkey
- McAfee-GW-Edition, Artemis!B1C348B983EA
- TrendMicro-HouseCall, TROJ_GEN.F47V1202
- VIPRE, SearchDonkey (fs)
How do I remove Websteroids 2.6.49 manually?
1. I first close the following "Websteroids - Success" page so that I can smoothly remove Websteroids 2.6.49.
2. I will try Windows Uninstall to remove Websteroids 2.6.49 then: start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove.
3. Locate the riskware Websteroids (2.27MB), press Change/Remove button behind it.
4. To automatically remove Websteroids 2.6.49, I simply click Uninstall on the "Websteroids Uninstall" wizard below.
5. I need to wait while Websteroids' uninstall utility helps remove itself.
6. I hit Finish to exit that Websteroids Uninstall.
7. I shutdown the below page, saying "You've successfully uninstalled Websteroids".
8. Then I need to close an extra ad page "Untitled Document", as shown below.
TIP You cannot remove Websteroids 2.6.49 that standard way, try finding out Websteroids' installation folder, run the following "Uninstall.exe".