Looking for solution to uninstall Registry Cure? Download professional uninstaller to completely get rid of it now!
Registry Cure program information
Perhaps you are experiencing one or several of the below problems
All the above problems are usually caused by improper installation. Corruption or damage of the program can also lead to uninstall troubles. Uninstall problem can be a pain in the butt and drive you crazy. Well, take it easy and relax, luckily you've now come to the right place, by applying the below provided solution (both automatic and manual), you will be able to completely uninstall the program from your computer.
Method one - Uninstall Registry Cure with professional uninstaller program (the recommended way)
Step 1: Click the below link to download Special Uninstaller, install it on your PC.
Download Registry Cure uninstaller here, install and launch it.
Step2: Launch Special Uninstaller, locate Registry Cure on the program list of Special Uninstaller, select it, and click "Run Uninstaller" button.
View larger image
Step3: The bulid-in uninstaller of Registry Cure will be triggered then, click Yes on the pop up dialog box to start the uninstall progress.
View larger image
Step4: Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed, after the uninstall completed, click "Scan Leftover" button.
View larger image
Step5: After a full scan, Special Uninstaller will dig out every piece of Registry Cure leftover on your computer, go click Delete Leftovers to clean those files completely.
View larger image
Step6: Now the program and its related leftover files/folders/registry keys/extensions have been completely uninstalled by Special Uninstaller. All you need to do is hit the OK button to finish it.
View larger image Uninstall Registry Cure Completely Now
Video Instruction of How to Uninstall Registry Cure with Special Uninstaller
In case the normal uninstall procedure doesn't work on Registry Cure, you may turn to the "Force Uninstall" function of Special Uninstaller which is the most powerful way to uninstall any stubborn application. Detailed steps as follows:
Pro: The most effective way to clean any unwanted software/applications from your computer without getting any uninstall error, not only the application, but also all the related leftover files/folders/registry keys etc.
Con: Commercial Software, you need to pay a few bucks to get it function.
Method two - Uninstall Registry Cure through add/remove applet
- Click Start menu > Select Control Panel.
- Double click Add/Remove applet.
- Select Registry Cure in the list of currently installed programs of your computer, and then click Uninstall button to start the removal.(see the below screenshot)
- Click Yes on the pop up message. Then follow the on-screen instruction to proceed.
- Restart your computer after you finish the removal process.
- Click Start > Settings >Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click the Install/Uninstall tab for Windows 95/98/Me/NT.
- Locate and select Registry Cure in the list of installed programs, and then click Add/ (Remove in Windows 2000/XP.)
- Follow the on-screen prompts, and then click Yes or "Yes to all" as needed to continue the process.
- Restart your computer after you finish the removal.
(For Windows 7/Vista users)
(For Windows 95/98/Me/NT users)
Pro: A fast and the most common way to uninstall this program, easy to operate for almost every computer users.
Con: Unable to handle stubborn programs, always leaves traces like wasted registry entries and unwanted leftover files, which may result in unnecessary disk space occupancy, slow PC running, interference of further reinstallation etc.
You may receive the following variations of Windows Registry Cure install/uninstall or upgrade error messages or come across the problems below:
- Windows installer is corrupt and infected with [program name] virus.
- The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.
- Windows Registry Cure cannot be found and must be removed to access the Internet.
- Windows installer cannot procceed the upgrade. Please re-install this program to fix ths problem.
- Your homepage has been redirected to certain malicious website.
Method three - Uninstall Registry Cure manually by deleting hidden file and editing registry
As registry keys and hidden files will be generated along with the program installation, so, after you finished the above steps, you still need to remove all the hidden file and related registry keys of the program to ensure a 100% complete removal. You can follow the below steps to fully uninstall it:
Part1: Delete leftover files/folders
Part2: Delete associated registry leftovers
(C:\Program Files\Registry Cure)
(C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\program name)
(C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\program name)
How to delete registry keys by using Registry Editor - Video Demonstration
If you are confuse by the above steps, please watch and follow this video demonstration of how to modify registry by using Windows Registry Editor.
Note: As Windows registry is the core component of the system, you need to be careful about your every operation with the registry editor, if you deleted a wrong registry key and unfortunately the key is in charge or associated with certain system feature, your computer may not function properly even won't start at all since. So, before you conduct any modification to the Windows Registry, we strongly recommended you to backup the registry first. Following is the registry backup instruction.
1. Click Start > Run > type in regedit > press ENTER to open Registry Editor. If you are prompted for administrator password, enter the password to confirm it.
2. Find out the registry key/subkey/value that you want to backup, right click on it.
3. Go to File menu > Export
4. Select the location where you want to save the backup copy. You may rename the file in the File Name box.
5. Click Save.
If something went wrong during the registry modification, simply go to File > Import, select the backup file you created before and click OK, then the registry will be restored to previous functional status.
Pro: A clean and complete removal of the target program, no leftover, no charge.
Con: Little bit complicated and risks involved. Editing registry manually requires more computer knowledge and focusing of mind, one single mistaken operation may paralyzed the entire system. It is not recommended for average PC users.
Additional knowledge about Windows Registry
- -Open or selected folder: Just as you would see in Windows Explorer
- -Closed folder: Just as you would see in Windows Explorer
- -String Value: Allows you to place certain values to certain aspects of a program such as a version number
- -Binary Value: Allows you to set attributes to a particular application, values are in binary.
- -Dword: Similar to the binary value allowing you to set attributes; however, are done in binary and hex
For average computer users who want to uninstall it aotumatically, we recommend using Special Uninstaller to help you get this job done, which is way faster and safer than the manual solution.Uninstall Registry Cure Completely Now
Tips before the Uninstallation
1. Open task manager (Ctrl + Shift + Del) to close Registry Cure program and disable all the associate processes.
2. Close all the unnecessary programs to ensure enough CUP usage to smooth the uninstall filename process.
3. Run a virus scan with trusted antivirus software to make sure your computer is not infected by any virus or spyware, as sometimes it could be the very reason of an incomplete removal.
How to solve the problematic programs which can not be uninstalled or installed.
Below is a list of error messages that computer user might experience when trying to install, uninstall, or update a program on their computer.
If you found a program is unable to be installed or uninstalled and received the above error messages, you can try to fix it by using the tool provided by Microsoft, it can help you clean up invalid/wasted/corrupt registry keys, fix the problem that preventing certain program from being installed or uninstalled completely, troubleshoot programs that unable to uninstall thorough add/remove program of Windows. You many attempt to fix and uninstall Registry Cure by following the below steps:
Extra tips: How to fix the problem of Add/Remove Programs tool displays programs incorrectly
The problem: when you are trying to uninstall a program from Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, you found that the program information in the Add/Remove program list displays improperly, there is only a single text string or a large blank space in the program box, or even no program is listed there. You may also received one of the following error messages
"Object doesn't support this property or method res://appwiz.cpl/default.htaLine: 75"
"An unexpected error occurred. Class not registeredres://appwiz.cpl/listbox.htcLine:225"The causes: Usually this kind of problems indicates that certain registry entries that associated with or link to the Windows and the Add/Remove Programs was remove along with incorrect program removal
Solution: This troubleshooting operation requires you to modify the registry, which can be risky, if you modify the registry incorrectly, for example you delete a wrong key, problem may occur that would properly affect the whole system, so, please carefully follow the instruction to conduct the operation. To avoid unexpected problem that may happen during this operation, please make a backup of your registry first. If you are ready, click here to visit the Microsoft Support Center and follow the given instruction in the "Let me fix it myself" section to proceed.
You can also use the troubleshooting tool provided by Microsoft to help you solve this problem. Follow the below steps.
Have you received Registry Cure uninstall failure messages similar to:
- Program Corrupted Error Messages
- Program Outdated Error Messages
- Program Files Missing Error Message
- Program Not Listed in Add or Remove Programs
Uninstall Registry Cure Completely Now
Fix Windows Registry Cure Application Error
Solution: Follow the below 3 steps to fix Windows error instantly
Related Registry Cure Uninstall InfoMicrosoft Windows Program Updates
How do I run Windows or Windows programs on my Mac?
"Lots of computer errors are caused by invalid and incomplete program install/uninstall."Run Free Performance Scan