|How to Fully Remove Avira Free Antivirus 2016 on Windows
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||admin [ Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:45 am ]|
|Post subject:||How to Fully Remove Avira Free Antivirus 2016 on Windows|
[ 50.07 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]
Don't know idea how to get Avira Free Antivirus out of your PC? Then I’m glad you have come to the right place for help. Here we provide professional and safe guides for Windows 10 users to read, so you can trustingly follow them to maintain your beloved PC without worrying about getting new problems.
Method One: Manually Remove Avira Free Antivirus 2016
1. Click the Start button in the bottom-left corner to open the menu, and select Settings.
[ 181.08 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]
2. Click System on the Settings menu, and select Apps & features from the left pane.
[ 90.65 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]
3. A list of all installed programs appears in the right pane. Choose Avira Free Antivirus (Do the same to Avira Launch later), and click the Uninstall button that shows up.
4. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm, follow the prompts to proceed and wait for the process to finish.
5. Click the Start button again, type regedit in the box, and press Enter on your keyboard to open Registry Editor.
6. Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window. From the left pane in Registry Editor, drill down until you locate the registry key named Avira. Once found, right-click or tab-and-hold it and select Delete. You’ll be asked to confirm the key or value deletion request, whatever the message is, tap or click Yes to completely remove Avira Free Antivirus 2016.
Method Two: Quickly Remove Avira Free Antivirus 2016 with a Cleaning Tool
[ 61.26 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]
You can try out the tool by clicking the green download button. Take a quick view on how to use it:
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group