It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 am 
Site Admin

Since I noticed that so many people have run into problems when trying to remove SpyHunter 4, and most of you use the most common way to remove programs manually on PC. However, It happens a lot that you think you have finished the whole removal, but rebooted your PC only to find out it still appeared on the system tray.
If you just drag the icon if the program into Recycle Bin, this is definitely not the right way to remove the program. The most common way to remove the program is to remove from Control Panel and Registry Editor.
This is the manual way:
Before all the steps, please exit the program first. You need to start the Control Panel first, and click "Uninstall a Program", then find the target program in the list and delete it. This is not enough, then start the Registry Editor, find out the left folders and files of the program and remove them. Then reboooy your PC.
It's a liitle complicated when someone isn't familiar with computer, or when your target program is really stubborn. What can you do at that time. Here I have a easier way to remove SpyHunter.
Totally check on this if you’re seeking for a easier way. This is the efficient third-party tool I recommended, with which you can remove any potentially unwanted programs (PUP) within minutes. Steps:
Attachment:
223333.png
[ 67.52 KiB | Viewed 331 times ]

1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select the Your target icon, and press Run Analysis to scan all the related files.
In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and hit the Complete Uninstall button.
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, after which press Scan Leftovers > and Delete Leftovers at last to completely remove SpyHunter 4.
Sometimes the Windows built-in uninstall utility, “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs” can’t 100% remove SpyHunter 4 and other similar software, and may even cause system problems.
And here is a video to show you how to do it in details:
Video Demonstration - Remove SpyHunter 4

And that's all, this is a one-step process automatic uninstalling. Uninstalling has never been so easy! I am also happy if I sloved your problems. If you seek more help please go to :