Charity Engine is developed to enable millions of home PCs to raise millions of dollars for the best possible causes, all thanks to spare computing power that nobody is using anyway. It takes enormous, expensive computing jobs and chops them into 1000s of small pieces, each simple enough for a home PC to work on as a background task.
But if you're looking for answers towards how to uninstall Charity Engine, take the following steps:
1. If you're already using the administrator account, shut down the Charity Engine program. Make sure it's not running in he background by using Task Manager.
2. Access Control Panel from the Start menu > Click Uninstall a program.
3. Double-click Charity Engine in the list to activate its removal, and wait for the process to finish.
[ 38.27 KiB | Viewed 450 times ]
4. Enter "regedit" in the search box of Start menu to open Registry Editor.
5. Locate and delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Charity Engine/.
6. Reboot your computer.
You can also try to uninstall Charity Engine by downloading Max Uninstaller:
[ 62.85 KiB | Viewed 450 times ]
Video demonstration on How to Uninstall Charity Engine with Max Uninstaller:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum